Thursday, October 1, 2009

not really hungry

I'm not really that hungry this morning. I had some, erm, issues last night.

I had physical therapy after work (I have plantar fasciitis) and I was on my way to school when I decided to stop at Wendy's for a bite to eat. I wasn't starving but I thought that since it was only 6:00 and I would be in class till 10, I should probably get something.

I ordered a baked potato, a grilled chicken wrap, and a small frosty. 

When I got to school, I dressed up my potato with sour cream and took a bite. Then another. Then I got stuck. I was stuck for two and a half hours. I threw up several times in my car (I have a bag for just such a purpose), in the school bathroom before class, and I actually had to get up during class to go puke my brains out (the wobbly, I-feel-like-the-flu kind of puke, which was, thankfully, my last episode of the night).

I made it through class, though, and at home I ate some ice cream. I even ate a few pieces of popcorn. Then I went to bed, but no sleep until almost 1:00. 

This morning I'm not really hungry, but I just ate some applesauce so I could take Accutane. Yum. 

No comments:

NeoCounter