Saturday, January 23, 2010

You in 10 words

My therapist challenged me this week to come up with words I want people to think of me when they meet me. It's a project designed to understand the kind of image I project to the world. I've often felt that people don't take me seriously, or that I am ignored, or that I am assumed to be stupid.

Coming up with this list is difficult. It's been on my mind all week. The interesting thing is that every time I think about it, the first item on my list always relates to intelligence. Interesting.

Here's my list of ten descriptive words I want people to think of me when they meet me:

  1. Smart
  2. Funny
  3. Pretty
  4. Fun
  5. Contagious (as in, they want to be around me)
  6. Leader
  7. Follower/Joiner
  8. Happy
  9. Stylish
  10. Engaging
I think this list will be tweaked.. this is my first attempt at getting it out of my head. We'll see.

No comments:

NeoCounter